Saturday, August 17, 2013

First week

As I write this, it's the first saturday after my first week in my new classes. I'm taking Religion, Media and Psychology at an adults education centre in the middle of Copenhagen. The new classes seem nice, but as I said, it's only the first week so I can't really say that much about them yet. It's actually funny how fast people get back into routine, well, me at least. I've only gone there three days but already the trip in there is a total cakewalk. Not the trip home though. No, on my way home I stare stark into the entrance to Fantask, a comic book shop. So far I've had trouble not walking in a buying me something. I've bought:

  • The Dennis O'Neil/Neal Adams Green Arrow-Green Lantern run as a trade
  • The World of Flashpoint: Starring The Flash as a trade
  • Flashpoint the main book as a trade
I've also ordered the rest of the Flashpoint trades online from the same store. 

Yeah, I need to teach myself self-control on the spending part. 

Needless to say, I'm big on The Flash but I haven't really read the solo-adventures till now and I'm loving it. I got into the Flash after watching the animated version of Justice League: The New Frontier (Which you can read my review of here)

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on any further developments

- Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share