Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013
- The Dennis O'Neil/Neal Adams Green Arrow-Green Lantern run as a trade
- The World of Flashpoint: Starring The Flash as a trade
- Flashpoint the main book as a trade
Monday, July 15, 2013
Life has it's way of making twists and turns and as such I am now currently sitting in a center for competence and occupation. I had the misfortune of failing to finish my last class - resulting in my education not being valid. Because of that I couldn't go on to university and now I'm on government wellfare. Yeah.. it's bad. The center I'm at is meant for people in my situation. Or a similar one. It's meant to provide courses so that people can go on to their next attempt at an education or till they get get a job so they can provide for themselves - whichever comes first. I've been here before, in 2010. I'd been drafted for the military and was waiting for my 4 months to come up. I consider it a dark chapter in my life, but it was still a milder experience than what I suspect others have had to deal with. Back then, CKB (as it's called) was for all age groups. I've come to understand that, that is no longer the case. It's now only meant for people under the age of 25 without a education that qualifies for something on the level of university. As such I still consider myself luckier than most others, since I know what to do next.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Monday, June 24, 2013
|The game really isn't as creepy as the title may sound.|
|While certainly a good game art and game-play-vise,|
the story for Braid was just kind of pretentious and confusing
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
- Before choosing a class, please consider the setup on your team. If your team already has 3 Heavy, pick a Medic or at least another class.
- Don't let dying dishearten you, thankfully dying doesn't play quite as big a role in this game as in most others
- If you get an item drop, please wait to check it out or equip it till after the round is over. You're needed in the game.
- If you get a losing streak, don't take it out on your team mates OR your adversaries. Just carry on carrying on.
- Changing class rapidly helps no one, try to keep it to a minimum
- If you and your friends are on an English server but NOT native or at least adequate English speakers please consider not using voice chat and maybe using Skype instead, communication is awesome but listening to a language you don't understand can just be confusing and distracting.
- If you ARE adequate at English or a native English speaker and discover someone not following the above rule, please hesitate to be in their faces about it. Be polite. Always be polite. Remember, you can just mute them if you're not using the voice chat anyway.