Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bobby and Possible failuire is down, bad news about Silver Fang Ruined, and more!

Well, for those that doesnt follow my twitter it might be nice to know that my two webcomic pages are currently down due to powers out of my control, here's the message you get when you try to visit the sites:

We're Moving!

Smack Jeeves is currently in the process of upgrading to a new server (it's really fast!). This should not take more than a few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks for being patient!

Update: The server move is complete. Just waiting for the new DNS to fully propogate.
i hope the sites will be back up later this evening or early tomorrow morning. Until then you can visit My Deviant Art Account

Okay.

Bad news about Silver fang ruined, the first episode will not be done by the deadline as i have yet to obtain the rest of the lines. I'm very sorry for whoevers been anticipating this (if any).

okay, final update.

I've yet to obtain a job, which means my plans for starting up a personal website with all of my projects is still yet to come true. I REALLY hope that i can make my own homepage with all of my projects and my own domain cause it's a dream to one day live off of them.

okay, that's it, catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share