Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ever felt like kicking someone in the face?

No really. I mean have you ever seriously considered kicking someone in the face? Not just when you loose a game or someone just frankly pisses you off.

Face. Kicking. Impact.

I've had that feeling all day, I've REALLY seriously considered kicking someone in the face.

Hard part is getting to them first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those that run in the Shadows

I've finished my first Shadowrun game yesterday. Also marks my very first Pen And Paper game. Well, It's not like I'm entirely unfamilliar with roleplaying I'm just used to Forum based Roleplay. And frankly, to actually be posed against challenges and stats and dice rolls is really refreshing as a difference to my Proboards where I would always end up being the most powerful character in the story, always stealing the focus to kick some demon ass.

That being said, I would be cool to play around with this system and apply it to Geminiterra. Something to think about, at least.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you're not Aware, my side-webcomic All Sorts of Happenings has taken on a life of it's own and has recently updated. Check it out for some Spawn of Mind brand comedy if you wish. If you want, you can always throw a comment or something my way. Always nice to know if somebody enjoys my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share