Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Awesome Title is Awesome, Yes.

I've just reread The comic: Justice League of America meets The Avengers.

What do I have to say about it? probably nothing that hasn't already been said, it's a good story.. but not executed very well.. I mean sure, it's hard to think up a premise for clashing to separate worlds.

The book is pretty weird if you aren't a well-balanced DC and Marvel reader, you have to know what in the world is going on in both universes to understand what the hell is going on, and though I did my best to research (Wikipedia is your friend) I still had a hard time catching on. I guess the most hard part understanding was exactly WHO some of the characters were, I mean I'm familiar with them a little.. I know about guys like Superman and Iron man (and to be frank, who doesn't?) but when it came down to characters like The Vision or who the hell was dressed up as Green Lantern I got lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share