So, I and a friend talked about the Dark Knight and that was when I realised: The Dark Knight is pretty similar to another superhero movie, namely: Spider-man 3!
How are they similar you ask? well sure they look different but if you dig into the basics there are some similarities:
1. In both movies, the main characters thinks of stopping their heroic careers (I think)
2. in both there's three villains
3. in both movies, a main villain and fan favourite appears at the last 15 minutes of the movie but gets defeated almost at the same time
4. both are superhero movies, though they focus more on the villains
5. in both movies, the main character looses someone close to him
So there you have it, stolen or accident? you decide. Though it probably has nothing to do with each other.